Thursday, June 25, 2009

FRIENDS

THANKS FRIENDS...



Your friendship is special

Like the flowers that bloom,


Or when a butterfly emerges

From within its cocoon...


You remind me of that butterfly,


Loving and free,


Bright and colorful,

For the world to see...


We will share sunshine and rainbows;

Sometimes, the rain and the snow;

We'll stand together through it,

While the cold winds blow...

When the time is right,

We won't stop to ask "Why?"

Our friendship will take flight


On the wings of a butterfly ....


thank you....

want to thank you my friend,
for staying with me until we reach the end
I know that you’re scared,
but I’ll be here to hold your hand
I want to bless you my dear,
for being with me until the end is clear
You know that I’m scared,
but you’ll be here to hold my hand
We’re going to fly high,

like an eagle to the sky
We’re going to soar down,
where our feelings can be found
And if this a journey that we are prepared to take

We can walk together on the path
that we will make
And in our hour of darkness,
we can find an inner light
Thank you my friend




No comments: